This is one of the most easiest and delicious pasta recipes you can make that everyone in the Family will thank you for : ) … made in just under 10 minutes!!
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until nuts are ground. Pesto should still have texture and not be completely smooth.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste and enjoy.
Cook Pasta Al Dente:
- Bow Tie Pasta or any pasta will do (try gluten-free pasta if you’re looking to lose weight, I recommend Banza gluten free Pasta high in protein) Cook time: 8-10 minutes
- If you’re out of pine nuts or running low on them you can do half of pine nuts / cashews or any nuts you wish to experiment with.
- One variation is to add 1/2 cup rehydrated sun-dried tomatoes.
- For a lower fat version replace half the oil with soy milk.
- Without the cheese, you need all the flavor you can get for a good vegan pesto recipe. For the best flavor, skip the flax oil or grapeseed oil or whatever you sometimes experiment with and stick with a high-quality olive oil. Other high-flavor oils you might experiment with are walnut or avocado but note that these will change the flavor of your vegan pesto.
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html